Thursday, September 20, 2007

Till The Cows Come Home

I really got myself into reading everyones blogs and decided to make one of my own. After all, the only thing I ever hear is blog this and blog that. I did this about a month ago and hadn't written until now. I suppose I had been keeping to myself a lot, but I knew exactly why. It's good to recognize and understand why you are acting the way that you are I think. Well, reading everyones blogs really got my mind off of things, which was good. I would read a lot and never leave comments, until one day someone gave me a good outpouring on this. Well, now I leave comments and think that it's so awesome how we can touch each others lives with a simple comment. I mean why read something that makes your heart ache for someone, and not let them know that you will be praying for them? Why read something that fills you with love and happiness and not tell about how much it touched you? Also, who better to tell than you all right? Fine, so today I introduce myself as a new blogger that looks forward to many happy and sad stories. As for funny, it has to be really good to make me laugh. No but really, happy,sad, or funny,it's all well worth it. God gives us everything for a reason,and I truly believe that they are all blessings. Sometimes it's just hard for us to see them as blessings.

5 comments:

juan said...

WELCOME SIS, LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR BLOG, sorry my caps were on. Hi my name is Juan & I am a blogaholic. laters

Sal said...

grr, beat me to the first comment.

would a great way to start a blog. looking forward to it. ive never thought about comments that way. maybe the best comment is not no comment.

DeeDee said...

Hey Lucy, welcome!! I will be looking forward to reading your blog. You always seem to have good things to say. Love ya!

Jean Kincaid said...

Lucy, I enjoy reading your comments because you seem wise beyond your years. Normally one has to live life a long time to get to that place, but you must of had good parents. Welcome, and post often. Love you!

Rosebud said...

Hey Lucy,thanx for inviting me in. I hope to have some time on my hands to read and comment on your blogs. U actually sound very smart when u write! Lol,Im joking U know i love u. Anyway, I too look forward to this blog world and maybe it'll also do me some good. Talk at u later my lovely :-P