Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Finally Went Up


I have always wanted to go up on top of the railroad tracks, but was always chicken. I remember always passing under it when I use to rollerblade out here. Well Sunday after church Carlos and I went for a walk at the trail so he asked if I wanted to go up. I was kind of scared but said yes. He said just follow me and said that he use to go up all the time as a kid. Well it was amazing, I loved the view so much. I didn't want to come down, but Carlos said that if a cop saw us we would get in trouble. I'm not scared of any cop just of falling. I mean what can the cop do but tell us to get down right?

6 comments:

LUCY said...

oh and if you look really closely you can see something really neat. Tell me what it is and you win a free two day trip to ..... kidding
Ill bake the winner something nice.

Sal said...

the couple in the bushes?

juan said...

nice picture Lucy i don't know what you are talking about i can see anything looks like someone in the bushes on the top left but i cant guess i don't know.

Sal said...

ok Boxcar Willie. NUDGE!

Sal said...

and hullo. u never told us what was in the pic.

LUCY said...

sorry i forgot to tell you all that i posted the wrong picture lol there is nothing special there! oops no weiner sorry