Sunday, January 27, 2008

Chiflada

Yesterday morning I had breakfast with my two brothers and two nieces. We were waiting for a table for about 45 minutes. We finally get a table and order. Well everyone gets lunch being that breakfast was way over. I didn't feel like lunch so I just said that I would eat off of someones plate, so my brothers wouldn't give me a hard time about not ordering. So my brother Saul is Reading the paper and it is blocking the view of his coffee. Well I decide to mess with his coffee and pour in a few more sugar packets into his cup. His daughter Amber is sitting across from me laughing. We can't wait for him to take a big gulp. He finally does and doesn't react at all. Well then Amber decided to squeeze a lemon into his cup of coffee. For sure he will notice this and we are trying our best to restrain from laughing so much. Saul takes another big gulp and spits it all out on the table and some gets on me grrrr. We were laughing so hard. I thought that he would have been so mad at her, and me for encouraging it. I had a great time feeding Madison her "chifladas", that's what she calls enchiladas. I really love going out with them, we always laugh so much.

1 comment:

Adriana Sujey said...

You have me laughing over here!! I enjoy doing those types of things aswell. Especially to my father-in-law! He is so easy to do things to.