Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Jour Un De Trente Et Un

My first blog of the year and I think it was a pretty good day to blog about considering. Well I'll start off with wishing everyone a Happy New Year so Happy New Year to all my blogger and jacko friends. I started off the year waking up late which is not normal at all for me, but I do have to admit it felt a little good.

Well today I picked up my good friends D and Kim and went to lunch at the OG. It was something that I had been wanting to do with them but hadn't gotten around to it. I had a really good time with them so I was so glad that I went. After we went to my most favorite place, Starbucks mmmmm. The day went by so fast for me and I know it's because I woke up late. I hope we can have lunch more often guys and thanks for all your kind words. Well until tomorrow then, see ya all!

3 comments:

Sal said...

The three of you all making trouble i bet!

Happy new year!

30 more to go!

DeeDee said...

It was fun! I can't wait to do it again, but this time Ms.Kim must eat!

juan said...

Happy New Year, Van Pelt