Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Jour Deux De Trente Et Un

Today has been a great day so far and it's one of my favorite days of the week too. I thought that I was going to have a rough start of a year but it has been really good. Yes I know it's only the second of the month but I'm being positive. There are just things that have been going on that really can bring even the happiest person down. All I can say is that I am so grateful to have such great friends. I'm especially grateful to the Lord for never leaving me even when I disappoint Him. The weather I love, I think it's the most perfect it has been all year long.

This morning I didn't want to get up for my morning jog. I mean jogging is my most favorite thing, but the cold just made me lazy I guess. Plus I'm use to my mill and my music. I was a bit worried because I lost the key to my brothers house and I was home alone. Well guess what I did? Yup, I left the door unlocked while I jogged around the neighborhood. I would look over there every time I passed up the house. Well as I was finishing up the last lap I see my brother pulling up so I try to beat him home because he will so kill me if he knows I left the door unlocked. Well of course he caught me and got after me like a kid, grrrrr. I guess I shouldn't have done that. He still loves me though so no big deal I guess.

I won't say that today was a regular day like any other day because it wasn't and people who say that are just kidding I think. Everyday is always a new day, so something new has to happen.

3 comments:

Adriana Sujey said...

You have determination! I would have done the same with the door! Hee

Sal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sal said...

i remember way back when we didnt have to worry about locking the front door.... oh wait a minute. im not THAT old.

I still dont get how people can run, just to run. I only run when i am being chased. I cant just do it.

but hey, thats cool that you went out there like adri said, its determination. i cant remember the last time i was determined to do something.

hmmm, thanks. i needed that. ill have to get determined about something.