Sunday, January 20, 2008

SO MAD

I'm so mad because I completely lost track of time and forgot to blog. I wanted to be different and special and be the only one who didn't mess this up. GRRRRR! Maybe if I would have not slept so much this would not have happened. Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be.

This day has been just a long, lazy, sleepy day. Whoever does this on a regular basis, well all I have say to them is, "Wow how do you do it?" I rather be up and about doing stuff and can't stand just laying around. See nothing good comes of it anyway, my perfect streak was ruined for being a bed head. :(

8 comments:

juan said...

oh well Lucy we all cant be perfect :(, well at least you blogged.

Preachers wife said...

Hey Lucy, Just wanted to say hello. If you need anything let me know. I love you& hope you are feeling better.

Adriana Sujey said...

I hear you Lucy, I didn't want to miss either, but it happens :(
Hope you are feeling better. Sorry I had not told you that before.

Sal said...

wait a tick?

were talking about me in this blog? juans seems to stink so.

sleep is good. cold is bad.

but sleeping in the cold is Goooood.

LUCY said...

@JUAN, ya I blogged, I was really so mad

@KIM, thanks and love ya back

@ADRI, feel a whole lot better thanks for asking, even jogged this morning, oops don't tell anyone :)

@digirudeness, who else sleeps past noon??? duh

Rosebud said...

@Lucy...Aint nuttin wrong w/sleepin till noon. Right Sal? :)

Rosebud said...

@Lucy...Did you say you went jogging? Shame on you Lucy!

Sal said...

noon? pfft im barely reaching REMat noon.