Friday, January 18, 2008

Before I Go

Before I go I want to be a part of something so amazing. Something so amazing to where I feel warm and happy and sad all in the same moment. Not because I want to be remembered but just because God has given me so much that I want to give some how before I go.


I do not know what it is, but I know that God has something planned for me. I know also that it has to do with kids. I really love being around them, and in fact feel badly that I act like one at times and rather hang out and jump on the trampling instead of fellowship with the adults. I have cried so much and prayed so much for a baby, I've had three yes, and God has chosen to keep them and I have found comfort threw Him in all this.


I just know that I would be so good with them, I know it. Maybe I won't ever have the knowing of having my own child here on earth, but I believe with all my heart that God will give me something close, if not better. This has to have truth to it, I can't explain it but I know the feeling that I get every time I think of it. I smile in and out and keep smiling for moments at a time.

3 comments:

juan said...

Awe, Lucy, bless your heart, In His time.

DeeDee said...

I know you'd be a good mom. By the time you know it you'll have your own, so don't wait too long:)

Sal said...

this was a good blog. i really didnt know what to comment. still dont know.


:-)