Wednesday, October 1, 2008

La Bebita

That's the nickname okay. What it took for me to get these pictures out of my moms house. She always tells me "no quidas nada" so she didn't want to let me borrow them, but I did. Okay so this picture I'm about 9 months sitting on my dads wagon. We always had wagons and suburbans growing up, there were too many of us. We lived at this place called Little Creek Motel until I was about two. That's the background of our apartment. My dads boss was the owner so we stayed there for free while my dad built or house.





Here we are at a park, I know my mom told me which but I can't recall. My mom was a stay at home mom and always had us with he. I'm the smallest there the one with the big diaper butt of course on the bottom right. Didn't like pictures then either, lol. That's all of us except my dad. Man my brothers where so cute and I guess my sisters were too.




This last picture we are at my baptism, I'm not quite sure who the lady is carrying me. I forgot to ask my mom, sorry. That baptism meant nothing of course :) I can't wait to see all of you all!




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sal said...

awe, good pics and good stories... la bebita.. lol... i bet they still call you that or la nina because my folks still call me "el nino".

i guess, as you say, they still see us as babies.

:)

oh and are you sure you dad wasnt a Preacher or Missionary with all them kiddoes?? hehe...

Anonymous said...

Hey,I'm sorry, I will not be able to participate in the baby blog. wish i could. Just alot has happened this week and it is crazy and busy. Sorry.

Great pictures tho.

LUCY said...

@digiSal, yup la nina LOL

You know my parents always got the jokes about having so many kids but man its great having a big family like that, Im glad they liked breeding :)

@Diana its okay but maybe when you not so busy okay :)

juan said...

cool pics, & stories, couldn't find any baby pics either my mom has them put away maybe this week end. I'm with J your family looks like a preacher or missionary family. I always wanted a big family like 12 kids, but the Law said Ta Loco.

Adriana Sujey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adriana Sujey said...

Baby Got Back!! lol Que cute!! All the pics are cool! My fav... baptism.

Adriana Sujey said...

OH, and I think I recognize your brother. The one I met on 4th of July. Well, there's two that look like him :)