Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Store


If I could stay in here all day long I think I would and I'll make any excuse to go. It's funny cuz when I get a call and I say I'm at the store, I always get back, oh at target, lol. Today I went twice and I'm sure that I am one of those customers that employees think, man she is always here. Come on who doesn't like Target? Who doesn't prefer it to Walmart or Kmart? They got nothing on this store. I even like the clothes here. When I first brought my dad along and bought clothes from here, he was all... no me digas que vas a comprar ropa aqui. He always likes to pick on me about where I shop, grrrr. Anyway what a great picture, I think I could actually live in here too.

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Yup, Target is your store! I prefer Walmart though. (sorry) I think target is too expensive, but then again I am cheap so maybe thats why.

Anonymous said...

I am just now starting to learn Spanish, so maybe you could translate what he is saying....

Sal said...

laura, Google translate is your friend:

http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=en#