Sunday, October 12, 2008

Right Next To My Pop Sticks

Can you believe this, I went to the ice-cream section to get my pop sticks and what do I see? Yup that's is exactly what you think it is. Now they are mixing the dog food with the people food. I tell my dad, ira nieve pa los perros, and he doesn't believe me. I don't blame him of course because I'm always messing around. So I pull it out to show it to him and he takes it and reads it and puts it in the basket, lol. He said, pa el Buster. Well Buster loved them, all I know is I better not see the canned dog food in the canned good isles next time I go shopping.

3 comments:

Sal said...

LOL. best blog so far... so funny... i didnt believe you so i googled it..

http://www.frostypawstreats.com/FrostyPaws/

i literally laughed out loud. maybe the people that stock the shelves thought it was for people... :)

juan said...

wow, looks like the push pops J likes, hehe

Adriana Sujey said...

How funny! I've never even heard or seen that for doggies! I guess they deserve to cool down as well :P