Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Sad Day For My Left Foot

I saw these heels at Journeys and instantly loved them, so of course I bought them. I'm gonna say I have had them for about two years. They are my absolute favorite heels, I like that rugged look that they have. Well, the thing is that I have this thing I do when I wear heels. I like to balance on one foot and spin on the heel. I always do it and nothing ever happens. Well today it broke. I was in Adriane's office and spinning like I usually do as I waited on her to stamp an order. So she starts laughing at me, I was so sad. They were already worn, but Journeys hasn't had anything similar in forever. Someone put glue for me, but I don't think they will ever be the same. Goodbye my shoe.

3 comments:

juan said...

there is a place downtown where they fix shoes, i wonder if it still open, will drive by there & tell you if it is open, yeah right like you would take them to place like that

DeeDee said...

Yeah its still open, Sorry Lucy i know they were your favorite shoes.

LUCY said...

@juan what does that mean, i did say they were my favorite so why wouldn't I duh
@D thanks D i'll get over it :)