Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kids Table

I as well had to sit at one growing up, but I didn't mind it. We even had a kid table at home. It seated three. My dad made it for me, Noel, and Sylvia. It's still there in my parents kitchen. Well today we went to DQ after church. I sat with the kids to be silly. I asked if I could sit with them and they were all, yeah. I also told them lets see who tells me something first. Well guess who, yup it was D. Didn't even get to sit with them for five minutes, lol.

4 comments:

Sal said...

every party has pooper! and the pooper is D... lol

is mikey crying?

LUCY said...

ewww D gonna get you, lol.
No mikeys not crying,lol, what is he doing? I think he is pointing at his phone

juan said...

awe look at the cousins

DeeDee said...

HEY!! I barely read this! lol