Saturday, January 5, 2008

CINQ


Well today was visitation at our church and like always I had a blast. I really enjoy Saturdays and look forward to them. It was a smaller group today but I was glad that I went otherwise it would have been even smaller. Besides some of my most favorite people were there so I was glad at that. I really enjoy talking to people, I can tell you that I don't enjoy the weirdos, but thankfully none of those today.

I only had to speak Spanish about three times today. See D doesn't really like her Spanish I guess so when there is a Spanish speaking person I go for it. I kinda like it a lot. I did have this one lady that I spoke to in Spanish and as I walked away thought to myself man you should have talked better. Not better Spanish I mean I felt like I could have tried harder. I don't like when that happens.

So since it was just us we did one side of the street and called it a day. We took about an hour or so. After we cleaned the church we left to eat at Los Asados. I had a great time there with D and her family. Juan wasn't feeling too great and had said that he wasn't going. Well once he heard I was going he changed his mind. Lol it's kind of like an inside joke that I had to throw in.

Well as we were walking out Juan pointed out this really nice vehicle that was parked right in front. I took a picture because this is the most nicest SS that I have ever seen. I wish I could have one just like it. I have never seen such a nice SS as this one. Ha ha ha sorry Sal we couldn't resist. Yours is alright too.

9 comments:

Sal said...

one less ABAD i will be reading this whole month.


and they do look so nice black. he or she even has red break calipers. seen it once before.

oh, and i will not be putting a check mark on Email Follow-up Comments.

--Sal-
driver of an alright Silver SS.

DeeDee said...

You're so funny Lucy! Your post is better than I expected.

juan said...

LOL, good blog, van pelt, & I will explain on my blog why i went Lucy, CLICKHERE, to go to my blog, j/k i don't know how to do the link thing, I thought it would be funny.

Sal said...

so it was premeditated? for real this time. not coming back!!!

Sal said...

@juan LOL!!.....LOL

Rob said...

Black is so Sexxy on SS vehicles!!

Only one thing that kills it. Its those stupid pep boys special vent window shades !!! what a cheesy 20 dollar part to be glued on something so Expensive.

Sal said...

you just saying that cuz your SS is black. I am a gonners.

DeeDee said...

@sal so how many times did you say that you weren't coming back and did? lol :)

Rob said...

@jay

you know I Love the Color of you SS. Black is very nice but you need to keep it clean ALL THE TIME .. if you dont then it will look like Crap .. Trust me !!

but hey I guess your not coming back to view this so you wont know .