Friday, January 4, 2008

QUATRE

It's Friday finally, felt like it took forever and that's because we didn't work Monday or Tuesday. This morning I got a new running partner. I have said before that I am use to my treadmill, (aka the mill) but lately I have been jogging outdoors. Well I'm usually solo out there, but this morning was different, I got a jogging partner. Guess who? It was a dog , lol. This dog I have seen before and had scared me the first time but I figured out that he is friendly. Well he jogged all three laps with me, talk about a faithful, non-complaining partner huh? It was a cute dog otherwise I would have ditched it. When I got to the front door and opened it the dog wanted to come in as well. Perhaps it got the impression that I was it's new owner.

Work was good today, I was busy busy. Almost everyone left for a show in Las Vegas called CES. This is the second show that they do. They did Sema in November, so I have been alone before. I kind of like it only because I stay busy. I have never been to Las Vegas but it's fine with me, doesn't tempt me. The girls get all excited they love this time of the year. This is what they look forward to I guess. So orders kept coming in and I managed to stay busy all day for a change.

It's Friday alright and I feel a bit, well I don't know what I feel, but I feel something. I think it's cuz I was on the phone with the nurse earlier setting up the surgery. I just get bummed out sometimes at the fact that I don't have kids. I would love to have a mini Lucy following me around. Does anyone want to give a kid away? Sorry had to make myself smile some how. I'll be fine though, I know God has a reason for everything. Weird how my blog ended up here. I was caught in a moment I suppose. Dumb nurse why did she have to call me while I was in total blog mode. Kidding she isn't dumb, only cuz she might read this with my luck.

7 comments:

DeeDee said...

Hey I'm here for you, so if you need someone to sit in with you during your surgery, call me! And you're right, God has His reasons, by the time you know it, you'll have your own little Lucy following you around. Love ya.

LUCY said...

@D, thanks D your so sweet to me always.

Rob said...

Your blog summed up : ....


Jogged, Dog followed, almost new dog owner, Turned down Vegas !!, and asked if anyone is giving away a kid, and Surgery .......woah ! thats like multiple blogs in one

I had to read it twice..

one day if I ever go missing .. hint , hint .. Vegas. !!

juan said...

Awe Lucy , my wife is here for you, hehe, j/k we both R, but her more.

Preachers wife said...

If I had of read this last night I would have gladly given you Logan. Did you read my blog?

Sal said...

firstly, LOL @ PW..... LOL

and lastly. i might not be by your side during the surgery like D but i thought about offering and just thinking about it made me feel really good.

be praying for ya! and for mini-lucy!!

Rosebud said...

Im about 6 days late reading ur blog but i couldnt help but comment on ur dog situation. I pictured u freaking out as the dog got closer to u. It brought back that memory of u and i jogging that nite and u nearly trampled me down when u jumped and grabbed me after that dog started barking all crazy as we were passing...lol,too funny! sorry i had to bring it up :)