Sunday, January 6, 2008

SIX

Wow, so we are almost on a week of faithfully blogging. I say that we should celebrate after the whole month is completed. What should we do though hmmm? Let's have a big ol BBQ yes? Okay I feel like I am talking to myself so I will stop and get on with the real blog.

Today is Sunday and one of my most favorite days of the week. I was so late to church today because as I was all dressed and ready to go, my niece Jamie threw up all over me she hasn't been feeling so good and I happened to be hugging her at the exact moment that she decided to throw up. What could I do but go change.

Well I make it to church and missed all the singing which is my favorite part of the service. After I guess I kinda ran out but only because my brother Saul had text me to hurry up and go make some sides for a BBQ at his house. And no I wasn't playing with my phone during church, I only noticed because I heard it ring. I had forgotten to turn it off. So I had a really good time at Saul's house and was able to play with Madison, my favorite niece but shhh don't tell anyone. I made rice, potato salad, pico de gallo and a chocolate cake. The chocolate cake was my favorite ha ha. Meg, which is Sauls dog, loved the potato salad, dumb dog was eating all the potatoes that I kept dropping on the floor. Tomorrow will be more interesting I promise. This was kinda like a hurry up and right it blog thing. Hey at least I'm honest right?

3 comments:

Sal said...

EWE you went to church with throw up?? gaross!!

and yeah we should do something after the month is done with... maybe we can all do a big dinner here at mi casa like we talked about on jackle the other day...

think about it.

DeeDee said...

@ Sal that sounds like a good idea, but Lucy's cooking! Have the games ready for the kids:) And for the big kids too.

juan said...

ewe, was the dog inside, animal, that is in spansih. he he, prende el bote sounds good