Thursday, January 10, 2008

(DIX)

Well I was ready to start my blog and started with the title which I usually save for last. The titles have been really easy for me because I have been using numbers. But tonight was going to be different, I actually had a title and all. So I was sitting here in front of the computer as usual with my tea lol, and in walks my sister. Well that did it for me, I lost my material. She started telling me a story which I think was a continuation of last night. I really couldn't say because I wasn't listening. She knows it too, that I don't listen when I'm blogging.

I know I was thinking along the lines of how it's so awesome how God made us. How He gave us all these different emotions and the ability to express them. Sure we don't always share them the way we should but it's just great that we can, if we really wanted to or when we choose to. Why don't we sometimes? I really do kick myself in the butt when a moment has passed that I didn't say what I wanted to.

Like when Kim sings a song that just gets me so deep. Or when people get knots in their throats while asking for a prayer request. You feel their concern and need, it's just so great to share things like that. Where would we be without Him? What would we have to look forward to? What would we have without the feelings and emotions that He gave us?

5 comments:

DeeDee said...

I know what you mean Lucy, when we get that feeling deep down when there's some good preaching and singing and you just want to scream! The bible says "let the redeemed of the Lord say so!" So go ahead and say so, you've been redeemed!

Rosebud said...

Lucy,i usually joke w/u about alot of stuff,even tease u sometimes about ur blogs and comments (u know i love u though :) But,on a little more serious note,i just wanna say that ur blog touched me and did get me thinking.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rosebud said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.