Friday, January 11, 2008

ONZE

The week is finally over with and I'm so glad. I thought I would have enjoyed being alone at work more, but I actually felt the pressure. The orders just kept coming in and at times I just wanted to cry. So all my days of doing absolutely nothing, well I can say that I made up for them this week. I am actually looking forward to having Judy and George back on Monday. I hope they bring me something other than a key chain. That's what I got last time and Adriane bought be some snow globe thing.

I was so busy today and my day was going by pretty fast. I was having a really good day and then just like that I let something get me down. I thought of just leaving this alone but I felt really sad about the whole thing. I just don't understand how someone who is saved and knows God or has experienced His love, well I don't understand how they could put others down. It's hard to describe what I felt today when I saw that comment on my blog and it wasn't the first one, but this one just touched me somehow. What do you feel to be mean to others? I don't get it at all. What is the point? If you know what love is, I mean truly know what it is to be loved by God why would you show hate or anger?

I have always made it a point to try and not hurt others. I have heard it more than once that I don't defend myself. I honestly don't see it like that. I don't even think of it as being the better person. I can't explain it exactly but I'll try.

I guess I just feel like I can handle it, I don't need to be ugly back, I don't need to hurt someone and I wouldn't want to. We are all the same, we get hurt, embarrassed and no one likes to get treated unkindly. I wish you could feel what I felt, I wish you didn't find it necessary to be mean. We are all Gods children and it hurts Him when we hurt. With God in your heart how is it possible to talk on someone so unkindly. These are church people who wake up every morning trying to live their best for God. God is the only one who can judge us so just leave it to Him. He is the only one that I want to judge me because He is the only one that knows what I stand for.

No comments: