Wednesday, January 9, 2008

NEUF

Today I said out loud "ah I haven't blogged". I suppose complaining in a way. That's not normal for me because I love to blog. I am so sleepy tonight, couldn't really sleep last night. I wasn't really pensive about anything. Well fine that's a bit of a lie. I had something on my mind and heart. I have been praying about this everymorning and I get threw the days fine. I have laughs and converse with you all just fine throughout the days. So I wanted to brag on you all a bit if it's okay.

I have a family of course that I love so much, but I have my church family that I share so much more with. I just wanted to say thanks for loving me and making me smile when I need it most. I'm so glad that I get to see you all Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. I wish I could see you all more sometimes. I know you all wish you could see me a lot more too. Ha ha kidding. Really though we don't really tell each other how much we mean to one another. So I'm glad that I beat you all to it. I love you guys so much and am so thankful that God put you all in my life.

I am not disabling comments so everyone gets a chance to tell me that they love me back.

11 comments:

DeeDee said...

Whatever! I tell you all the time! But anyway, it's your post:) I'm so glad that you're a part of our family. And I love you too.

LUCY said...

@D I wanted you tell each other

juan said...

@ Lucy we always do, what r u talking about , obviously you haven't paid attention, he he, we luv ya sis.
We always do I tell J I love him he is my Bro does that sound gay?

Rosebud said...

well i love u too lucy!! sorry ,just gettin a bit jealous over here. I know im not part of "ur church family" but u gotta show some love over here to us little people every now and then :)

LUCY said...

@Juan nah it doesn't sound gay, its sweet but does he tell you back? just curious. and i do pay attention.


@rosebud you know i love

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rosebud said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
juan said...

Lucy you should view the comment before they post, you have to select that feature & it goes to you first & if you approve it, it will post & if you don't then bye bye comment, sorry about your blog.

Sal said...

better late then neva... luv ya too!

Jean Kincaid said...

Hey, I want in on this love fest. I love you, Juan, DeeDee, Sal, Lucy and RoseBud. With a love like that, you know you can't be sad.

juan said...

Awe so much love, on big happy blogging family