Tuesday, January 8, 2008

HUIT

I was trying to remember the earliest childhood memory that I could. My friend was telling me she can remember being in pampers and I said impossible. Why can't I remember being in pampers? What am I saying, I'm glad that I can't. So I was thinking hard like really hard lol. I was kind of disappointed because I couldn't really remember anything before I was five.

I suppose everyone has thought about their childhood at one point and though I want to remember things I just can't. I have great memories though which I thank God for. I know not everyone had the best childhood but I'm so grateful that I did.

I see the kids from church in their skateboards and always playing around and it reminds me of how fun it was to be that age. Today we were playing like a bunch of kids at Sal's house. It was great, I had a lot of fun with Mikey and David. I guess I had fun with the grownups too. It was really great. It was so easy being a kid I really miss those days.

I know it can be really fun being a grown up too. It's just hard sometimes and I know kids have it hard too. Fine so it goes both ways but I really do think it was more fun as a kid. I guess what I am trying to say is that I really appreciate the childhood that I had. So kids enjoy it and please let me hang out with you as much as possible, kidding lol.

4 comments:

juan said...

@van pelt, I was just thinking the same thing today, the part about remembering our childhood, too weird,
I remember posing for a picture that my mother still has, I think i was about 4 or 5, we were posing with this girl I had a crush on, don't remember her name I think she was our babysitter.

Sal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sal said...

great, now you got me wondering what my earliest childhood memory is. something has to trigger it for me. plus i am not good at remember how old i was. i cant even tell you old kids are by looking that... i usually say, oh, he is this tall...

lol @ juan macking on the older women..

DeeDee said...

Well I think that I like being an adult much better than being a kid, maybe because I didn't have such a good childhood, but hey the past is the past right. All I can do now is look forward and be different for my kids so that they can have a good childhood.