Thursday, January 3, 2008

(Trois) Bummer Day at Work

Fine so it wasn't such a bummer day, it was a little only because of some dumb incident. So everyone knows that I have the easiest, boring job in the world. I was actually suppose to not be working anymore and do school full time but it didn't plan out the way I thought it would. It really is that boring, the highlight of it is chatting and blogging and jaikuing. Well today I'm here and haven't really had much work to enter into the computer. We open at nine and we don't really get any action around here until about eleven or so. The owners come in whenever, but never before ten.

Well today one of the bosses walks in saying something like, blah blah blah which means that he is mad about something. It turns out that one of our customers is mad because of a big mistake that was made, which will turn into me in a bit when I'm done with the story. So the owner calls a meeting and everyone is listening, or pretending to and I hear my name. Well here is where the bummer part comes in. So someone made a mistake and we know who it was but Morris my boss says, "Lucy I am going to blame it on you because you are the newest here." I thought to myself I'm not even that new anymore but whatever. I really don't care only that now this buyer will think I am a complete ruiner of orders.

I guess I was just bummed out because he couldn't just say that it was a mistake. He had to go and say that it was the new girl which it wasn't. I hope he reads this so he can have a piece of my mind. Kidding I actually would so not want him to read this.

7 comments:

juan said...

bummer I would of said your mama, j/k, God will take care of it, maybe you confused the order with jaiku, he he

Rob said...

I second the "Yo mamma" comment !! actually thats to nice of a word for me to use but it will have to do for right now.. hehe.

I did'nt know you were a Newbee at work .! If your Jackuing or whatever its called is anything like your Job performances I'd say "Your on the Ball Lucy"

Sal said...

there is a word for being fired for blogging. ill have to google it.

@rob Lucy had to opportunity to go to SEMA but didnt. how is that for hijinks!?

Sal said...

the word is dooced.

derived from this girls blog

http://www.dooce.com/

she got fired for talking bad about her coworkers on her blog but now she and her husband live off the money they make from their blog.

LUCY said...

@Juan lol, but I would never well never say never I guess.

@rob not that new just the newest.

@digiSomething, thanks for the lesson, maybe I'll get fired.

DeeDee said...

lol, you are the new girl Lucy! Didn't you just go back? I think that is considered new:)

juan said...

new not the newest, huh,