Monday, January 14, 2008

The other Niece

Today was a good day, I got to leave work early for an appointment at the doctors and since it's right next door to Madison's daycare I decided to go pick her up. So she has been going to the same daycare since she was months old. This daycare "Jellybeans", is a pretty good daycare I guess. The workers all seem pretty nice which is a good thing. It is a really good thing because Madison can be a bit spoiled at times. It's my brothers fault of course. See my brother Saul has another daughter, but he didn't exactly raise her. He was stationed in Germany when he found out about Amber. Anyhow so they spoil Madison a lot.

Well I go to pick her up and for some strange reason it seems like she always has an accident when I go for her. So I'm always walking out with a plastic bag of peed clothes, Grosssssss! So I tell her we are going to see the grandparents and she gets all happy. It's not because she misses them, but because she is a little pig and loves to eat my moms food. We get there and my mom and dad get all excited. My dad starts to interrogate her about how they are treating her there at the daycare. See my dad has a feeling that they treat her bad because she is so spoiled. He is always saying things like that they don't feed her that's why she gets there all hungry. I tell him that she is just a pig.

Well we hung out there for a bit and then I took her home with me. She helped with dinner, talk about slowing me down too. So Saul calls me to tell me that he is going to Walmart so for me to keep her for another half hour, so I say fine. Well then his wife "Monica" calls like a second later and tells me to leave in about ten minutes to drop her off. She says that they are going to do "something" and that it won't take long. GROSSSSSSS this will teach her to talk like that to me.

Well here is the funny part, well at least to me it was. So Madison asks me "why did you yell gross Lucy," and I say well I'm glad you asked ha ha ha. I tell her because your mom and dad are making a baby. She says I will close my eyes then when I get home. Ahh I laughed forever when she said that. Of course when we get there she tells her mom and she gave me a look like she was so shocked. So I tell her don't give me that look, now you know to never share that type of info with me again.

2 comments:

Sal said...

you think she learned about closing her eyes from her mom??

hehe

badum pishhhh

LUCY said...

lol and your so bad