Tuesday, January 15, 2008

QUINZE

I hope that I'm the only one that is original and blogs about the rain. Kidding it's not really about today, just that the rain brought back a memory. I was sitting here at work looking out the window watching the rain. Which if there is one thing I don't like it is the rain, well to be out in it. Well as I sat here I remembered my mom and how she was always running when it rained, to this day actually.

My mom is a bit old fashioned, but the real old fashioned type of lady. I love her so so much, had to share that. Well see she still hangs laundry out to dry and has had a dryer for the longest time. She also has a washboard that she uses daily. The memory that came to me is when the rain came,mom ran. She ran out of the house to go get the laundry down from the line. Most of the time I would be looking out the window at her. I was never allowed to go help her because she didn't want me to get wet. Hmmm maybe that is why I despise getting wet so much, it's all her fault. Anyhow,I remembered this particular time that she ran out. I was at the window with my brother Noel and she was running back with her arms full of clothes. I guess she didn't have time to get a basket in the spur of the moment, lol. Well she fell flat on her butt, and me being bad at holding a laugh in,was just there watching and laughing so hard.



I'm so bad at laughing, especially when I am getting in trouble. So if I have ever laughed at you and made you feel badly,well sorry.

4 comments:

juan said...

Lol, you really are bad, rain, I remember I used to hate the rain that means my dad didn't work, he does concrete work, I remember he didn't work so he was home we really couldn't do anything, we didn't want to get in trouble. So every time it rains it reminds me that my dad isn't working, but the bills don't stop.

Rosebud said...

Yeah,you aint lying when u say you laugh about everything. And I thought I was bad.

DeeDee said...

Your mom is conserving energy ok?!

Sal said...

ah man. poor mom.

im going to laugh so much if i ever see you fall. see how you like it!!