Sunday, January 13, 2008

THIRTEEN

It's just needed so badly sometimes and even when it's not it's just wanted. That is the way I feel about Sundays. This morning was a day very much needed for me at least. I woke up and was in great spirits and eager to get to church.

Recently, well actually yesterday I had to change my settings on my blog because of some not so nice messages that have been appearing on my blog. I had chosen to just simply delete them and not respond to them. Well this morning I noticed a couple of new comments that needed to be published or rejected. Well on of them was from this one whom has been publishing as Del Me Sinner. So it was a pretty ugly message, so much so that I was glad I was the only one that read it. Now I don't say that because it had any truth to it, but because it gave me chills that this person talks the way that they do. This person said that they see me everyday at church and has the same friends as I. Now I don't think that there is much truth to this, only because I know the friends that I have and I know that they wouldn't want to be around such ugliness. I really don't care because you hide your identity and say things that don't make sense. Whether it be to throw me off or for whatever pleasure that you get out of this. Now the only reason that I am now typing this blog and possible wasting my time is because you said something to me, and I hope that you hold truth to it.

You asked me to admit in front of everyone on my blog that I am a sinner. You said that in doing this you would leave me alone. This is not anything hard for me to do. See the day that I was saved is the day that I accepted that I was a sinner and as long as I am here on earth it will be so. Now this isn't even being done for myself, but for all of us to be left alone. So I hope that this will give you the satisfaction that you are wanting. I pray that God will touch your heart in such a way that you will understand why it is not hard for me to do this,

I admit that I am a rotten filthy sinner.

I also admit that by the grace of God I have forgiveness.

Now I ask you to please let us be. I'm sorry for your hurting and anger.

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Way to go Lucy! There is nothing to be ashamed of, especially when it comes to admitting that you're a sinner. Thank God that we can admit that, but the best part of all, is that we are washed by the blood of the lamb. No one of us, is any better than the other. We're all sinners saved by grace, well most of us. But it could be all of us.

Sal said...

you can put my name on the front page as a sinner as well.

saved by grace.

juan said...

Ditto on the sinner list, love you sis. I am a rotten sinner saved by grace, Amen, I come to my knees to think, what he did for me, I know where I come from, when he reached down all the way to save me, Amen,

Sinner Here