Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cheetos or Lays?


She reminded me of myself for a minute. We were getting ready to pay and I tell her to grab some Cheetos for us to share. I know she loves Lays potato chips, but I felt like Cheetos so that's why I specifically said that and plus she eats anything, lol. Well I'm watching her and as I'm thinking she's gonna grab the lays sure enough she grabs them first. But she also grabbed the Cheetos, lol. She didn't even ask, she didn't even look at me while she did it. It just so reminded me of how I am and was. I loved going grocery shopping with my dad and I never asked I just put whatever I wanted in the cart. I knew he would not tell me no, and I suppose Madison learned the same somewhere along the way.

2 comments:

Adriana Sujey said...

Cheetos all the way!!!!! Why are they so good? :)

juan said...

neither, doritos the nacho cheese ones